There was not as much content covered this week since most
of the lecture time was spent doing example proofs. They were helpful in
helping me understand how to write proofs though. The tutorial this week also
covered how we should be structuring proofs which were also helpful practice. I
just need a bit more practice on knowing what comments I’m supposed to write
for proofs.
Midterm:
This week was also the week of the midterm. Overall, the
midterm was not too difficult mostly because we had a sample test with
solutions and the midterm test was very similar to that sample test.
Tutorial:
The tutorial this week was very helpful since I was having trouble remembering how to structure proofs. Going through some examples and writing a quiz made it easier to remember.
Tutorial:
The tutorial this week was very helpful since I was having trouble remembering how to structure proofs. Going through some examples and writing a quiz made it easier to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment