Monday, 27 October 2014

SLOG WEEK 3

Lectures:

This week, we learned a lot about mixed quantifiers and how the order of the quantifiers matters. This is something that I already learned in MAT137 so it was not really anything new. We were also taught transitivity, where if P implies Q, and Q implies R, then P implies R. The last lecture we had talked about proofs and proof structure, which seems pretty confusing at the moment. I should probably go back and look through the notes again.

Assignments:
Our first assignment was due this week. Overall, the assignment had some really challenging questions and it took a lot of time to finish. I had the most problems with the venn diagram question because I was not really sure what I was supposed to show with the venn diagrams.

Tutorials:
The tutorial this week was pretty simple, except for guarantees since we never covered that in lectures.

No comments:

Post a Comment